Remember life is never promised and you have to live day by day. Life can change at any time.

"It's a trip, you know? When you're a kid, you-you see the life you want, and it never crosses your mind that it's not gonna turn out that way." -Love & Basketball

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Final Grade

Our grade is set out by what we have accomplished this semester, through learning, writing, listening, speaking, aspiring and hard work.



The first obligation set out by the AJRL201Z Syllabus is that attendance is a must. I myself have only missed one class and have made every effort to be on time consistently. I feel as though attendance is important so that you never miss opportunity to learn.

Deadlines is another obligation. I have abided by every deadline and made sure every assignment was in on time (midnight of the assigned date).

I have respectfully listened to every speaker and have taken several pages of notes while engaging the speaker with questions.

20% of my grade is my final multimedia assignment that will appear after this blog post. In defense of my final paper. I have used all aspects of this class in my final assignment and have tied in everything I have learned this semester. Yes, I waited to the last minute because I had to change my story idea due to lack of information, but that being said I put all of my effort into making up for that. I understand that this class was new and experimental in a way and I know that you as a professor just wanted us all to try our best at the new materials and technology we were given and to use it properly to report and reflect aspects of journalism. That's what I did.

20% consists of major assignments such as the meeting story. I covered a meeting and believe that my coverage was efficient and focused on the main and most interesting parts.

50% I am assuming is my blog posts. The syllabus is not quite clear on that. Honestly, I can say that my blog posts started off dry because of my lack of dedication to them. But, once I got going and saw what it was you wanted out of our post I really began to engage myself in the writing of my blog post and put a lot of work into making them the best they could be. I also made sure to make the changes necessary to my previous posts after being critiqued on them.

10% is my class attendane and participation, which I believe was great. If I were to compare my class engagement with that of the rest of the class I would say I was one of the best. I always listen, ask questions and volunteer to speak because as you said in the syllabus other people in the class might not know what we are thinking about a subject and they could use our outlook to their advantage.

MY CONCLUSION ON MY FINAL GRADE: 




No comments:

Post a Comment